Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Made It To The Gym!

I made it to the gym today and boy did it feel good!  I was so glad that Patti was training today!  I really do like her and she gave us a good workout for our legs and abs.  It felt good!

After the gym I had to boogie to my hair appointment and Carrie did an excellent job on my hair.  It has gotten so expensive to keep up with my highlights, I'm giving them up!  We went lighter on my base color and she cut my hair to a short bob.  I hate to say that I will have to go back and have her trim my bangs more.  In two weeks they will be in my face again!  She is so good at what she does!

I rushed home to a bowl of Quinoa Chicken Chili and I was going to cross stitch but dosed off.  What is with that?  I guess staying up later at night cross stitching is not a good idea.  I just keep saying "let me finish this line, this thread, this little section!"  Not Good.

Mark grilled steaks for dinner along with sweet potatoes and green beans.  It was so good!  He wasn't in a good mood.  People got to him today.  He really has to deal with some doozies at times.  People who demand discounts, deductibles covered etc.  Come on people.  You wreck your car you have to pay.  Body shops do have to make a profit to stay in business.  They barely break even in expenses each month and some months the workers barely make enough to live.  When Mark can't make a commission we drain or savings and many times have to hit our retirement account!  I feel sorry for him.  He goes extra miles to make sure his cars are repaired well and will do almost anything to make his customers happy but don't ask for discounts or deductibles covered.  They already give your insurance companies discounts to help keep your premiums from going through the roof.  Rant over!

There was a stupid new show on tonight on the TLC channel called "My Big Fat Fabulous Life"  It is about a girl that gained weight in college due to PCOS and loves her fat body.  Yes she is going to work at losing the weight but her parents are cruel and the show is crazy.  I'd rather they bring "Ruby" back!!!  Did you see it?

Tomorrow I have to go to the cardiologist to get a heart halter put on to wear for 24 hours.  Fun.  Never done it but I hope and pray it shows everything is ok and he'll pull me off more of the A-Fib drugs!  Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment