Sunday, January 18, 2015

Beautiful Sunday!

Today was a beautiful day!  The high today was 70!  It was sunny and awesome!  Perfect weather for me.  Shame it can't be like this year round!  Maybe Heaven will be like this!

I got some bad news this morning.  My Dad had his 2nd knee replacement surgery and the first thing that happened was an attendant said it was o.k. for him to eat a full meal.  Well that made him sick, throwing up and nauseated.  He is still dealing with nausea and not eating much.  Well his blood pressure dropped to 55 and he has gone into A-Fib.  He had an ablation many years ago to correct it so why is this happening?!!!!!  They have gotten his blood pressure stable at 110 but he is still in A-Fib.  He is in a small private hospital and this place HAS NO CARDIOLOGIST!!!!!!!  They brought in a flipping Internist and THEY HAVEN'T CALLED HIS CARDIOLOGIST!!!!!  I'm beside myself being 200 miles away!!!!  They are saying if he is still in A-Fib tomorrow they will transfer him to a larger hospital.  I guess then they will call his cardiologist!  WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TRANSFERRING HIM TODAY!!!!  I'M SO FURIOUS!!!  Sorry to be yelling but PLEASE!!!!!  Both my Dad and Mom think that they are taking good care of him.  Oh to be in my 80's and dumb!  My cardiologist sent me straight to the ER when I was in A-Fib, they started me on a blood thinner and I was monitored very closely.  They have given my Dad aspirin.  He use to be on Coumadin.  My cardiologist told me that aspirin will not thin the blood enough with A-Fib.  I feel like once they notify his cardiologist he will flip out!  If anything happens to my Dad I will sue the crap out of them!  Rant over!  Please, please pray for my Dad!

All of Christmas is packed up and in crates and stored in the garage!  Yea!  No cooking done today but we did get in a Costco run and a short nap.  I even finished my goal on the angel I'm stitching.  I also cleaned out some bags of cross-stitching in the media room closet.  I'm in the cleaning/organizing mode.  Could it be the Spring type weather?  LOL!

I tried calling Michael today but he didn't answer.  I told him I was struggling and about my Dad and I never heard back.  OK.  Two can play this game, he can call when he wants, I'm not wasting my time.  He never called me back on Wednesday and now yesterday.  I don't know what to think.

I gained .2 this week.  I'm o.k. with it.  Hopefully it means a good drop next week and getting out of the 350's.  Let's hope so!

The maids come tomorrow and the house is ready.  I need to go to the store and get some cooking done when they leave.  Busy day.  I need to make a final decision as to what to cook.  I'm thinking Minestrone Soup and adding chicken to it and the chicken lettuce wraps I keep putting off.  I may look at something else.  I also think meat loaf is on the menu this week!

Sound good?  I promise to share the recipes!

Here's to a awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment