Saturday, January 17, 2015

Oh Boy!...

I was totally lazy today!  I never got dressed!  I had wanted and needed to do so many things but I just sat and stitched, went through part of my stitching closet and threw away some things and got sick to my stomach seeing how much of this stuff I have bought through the years.  This dos not include suitcases that are in the guest room or the bins in the guest closet.  SICK!  I don't even kn ow if people would even be interested in buying any of it.  There is more than anyone can buy in their lifetime!  C - R - A - Z - Y!!!!!!!!!

I am struggling with this eating plan.  My head is falling out of the game.  No I won't go back eating sugar, dairy and wheat but something needs to change, I just don't know what.  I know food should not be important!  It is fuel and it doesn't matter that much but right now it is really bothering me.  I'm so glad that I'm seeing Dr. Aygarko this week as well as Anna.  Maybe they can help.  Dr. Aygarko is the weight-management Dr. that I'm seeing.  I started seeing her back in the early summer and I want her overseeing what Michael is doing.  Not that I don't trust him but I just want to make sure nothing gets out of whack!  Anna can help my head!  LOL!  This week she may need to do some EDMR.  That treatment rocks!

Anyway, this all started with Janet and the gym and questioning the food.  If I ask anymore questions there is more lectures.  This starts anger in me which starts rebellion.  This is crazy.  I haven't talked to her much in the last few days nor do I plan to.  I'm really glad that she has arrived but I haven't!  I'm just a "why?" person.  Wish I wasn't but I am.

My eating today was good and tomorrow is weigh-in.  I peeked on the scale today and I'm up a little but I'm not going to dwell on it.  I have seen twice where a slight gain means a big loss the next week. I will not give up!  The results I have had have been awesome!  I am happy about that!

We watched movies tonight and I'm tired from not doing anything.  I guess I better hit the hay because tomorrow I have got to hit the ground running!  Maids coming Monday and too much on my list to do after being so lazy today!

I will regret this tomorrow!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment