Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hanging In There!

Today was a lazy day!  Didn't feel the greatest and I wish I was kicking this pneumonia quicker than this!

Really all I did today was ate, watched TV, cross-stitched and bugged Mark!  It was a quiet day.  We did finish a movie we started last night and watched a Morgan Freeman movie.  I like his stuff.  Great Actor!  I wished I had the energy to get some cooking done for the week.  Maybe tomorrow.  That is one thing I'm not in love with in my new life, but it is necessary.  I'll get use to it eventually.

I did finish a cross stitch ornament today.  It only took 4 years!  LOL!  Here's a picture of it:



Now I need to find a finisher to turn it into a ornament for next year's tree!  I want a cross stitch ornament tree so bad!  This is the first one done!  Yea me!

I may have to cancel an important appointment with my Cardiologist.  When I saw him earlier this month I asked him if he thought the A-Fib was a result of the shape my lungs were in back in April.  He pondered a few minutes and told me that it could be.  During that visit he reduced my medicine that helps control my heart beat by half.  He wants me to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours to investigate this further.  I'm not sure if he will want to do this with me having pneumonia or wait till I'm over it.  We'll see.  I can't tell you how happy I am with him cutting my medication back by half.  I will be jumping for joy if I truly don't have A-Fib!

I need to feel better tomorrow so I better get some sleep.  I'm sorry for such a short post.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to share.  I want to wake up feeling better!

Also tomorrow is weigh-in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment