Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blown Away! (Wednesday and Thursday)

On Wednesday I blew myself away!  I got all my wife duties out of the way, showered and dressed and headed to the gym.  Patty was there and I was a happy girl.  I can't stand training with Justin.  I found out that Patty is working more and someday will be doing all the classes and possibly running this gym when they open their 2nd location!

I was limping because my knees were hurting pretty bad.  Patty told me about a product called "Hot Hemp Muscle Rub"  It has a nice cinnamon smell and does not smell like Ben-Gay.  The company that makes it is The Merry Hempsters and the product is sold here at Whole Foods and Amazon carries it.  Anyway, I put some on my knee and this stuff heated up and the pain went away!

Ready for this....

I did 2 classes back to back!  That is a hour and a half of exercise!!!  Yay me!!!!!

I was tired when I got through but I still pushed myself through the day and are you ready for this?  I took 3410 steps and burned 2998 calories for the day!  I was pumped!  Sore but excited.  Since Janet set that goal of 2000 steps a day it has lit my fire once I accomplished it!  I want more!  She has now challenged me to get to 4000 steps by Sunday.  That might be hard to do because a cold front is coming in along with rain.  I'm still going to try!

I did stitch some on Wednesday, washed clothes, dishes and general house chores.  We watched TV and I went to bed tired!

Today, I woke up tired and sore.  I moved my gym class to tomorrow because I felt the need to soak my feet.  So here is the funny...I fell asleep soaking my feet, watching TV and woke up 4 hours later!  No breakfast and so much to do and my feet were in cold water.  I just laughed out loud at myself.  I got my shower and got dressed and I ran to Post Net to mail a package to a fellow stitcher in South Africa.  She bought a kit out of my stash and I had promised to get it mailed to her.  Once I got home I had breakfast for lunch and finished getting the house ready for the maid.

Here is a update picture of my Angel of Mercy:



Isn't she getting pretty?  I have a long way to go but it feels good to be doing something that I love to do!

Tonight was the Biggest Loser Finale and you all know how much I love that.  I was shocked at who won but was happy for them.  The "At Home" winner was a surprise too!  So happy for changed lives!  I can't wait till my weight loss shows like that!

Well tomorrow is going to be a very busy day.  I must hit the hay!  I'm truly sorry I missed a day.  I'll try really hard to not let that happen very often.  Are you shocked as to how much I've written this month.  I was really trying for everyday.  Wednesday messed me up but we will go for every single day in February!

Be good and stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment