Wednesday, January 21, 2015

When Will This End???

Made it to the Dr. and all she could tell me was that my body is trying to fight off a virus.  Great.  No symptoms.  Just fever and I feel bad when it spikes!!!!!

On the way home I did pick up a side salad from Chick-Fil-A without cheese, 12 grilled nuggets and brought it home and mixed it up with a avocado and some balsamic vinegar and some olive oil.  It was good.

I fell asleep watching TV and woke up with chills and feeling awful.  Mark cooked a delicious salmon dinner and we Watched "My 600 lb. Life".  One word...heartbreaking.  I worry that Penny will die before she wakes up and tries to help herself!!!  I just ant to cry.  I wish I could talk to her!

It is hard to write this blog when you feel bad and aren't doing anything.  LOL!  I'm ready to get back to living and doing my thing!  I hope tomorrow the fever will not rear it's ugly head!  I'd love to be able to get some things done!

What did you think about the Kangaroo boots?  I seriously want a pair.  They look like so much fun!  Mark gave me the weirdest look when I showed him the video.  We both agreed that I need to wait till I'm out of the 300's before we make the investment.  I promise you I will own a pair sometime this year!  Anyone going to join me?

Oh yeah, I did learn something new today from the Dr.  You know I've been wanting to be able to add something back to the program and Janet and Michael both ignore my requests?  Well since we have had several cold days where the temp didn't get out of the 40's and I started drinking a lot more Lemon/Ginger herbal tea, the 2 packets of Stevia just may be the culprit!!!

She reminded me that Stevia is a natural sugar and we know that my body doesn't react right with sugar.  She about flipped when I told her I was having about 10 packets of Stevia per day!  She thinks that is what is causing me to be unsatisfied with the program and wanting bread and such.  She told me this too!...get ready because this will blow your mind...There have been rare cases that artificial sweeteners have been know to raise an individual's blood sugar!  Can you believe?  I will watch the Stevia!  She told me once a day and see if things don't get better.   She also told me to stop look at food for pleasure and to remember:

Food Is Fuel!!!

Keep me in your prayers.  Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment