Monday, January 5, 2015

Crazy Day!

Today I had a Dr.'s appointment and all I can say is "What a day!"

Our gate has been broken and I had a company come out to fix it, but the guy who came out needed to call Tech Support and they were closed till the first of the year.  So today was the day they chose to come back out and of course I was gone.  We thought we were going to have to buy a new unit for the gate to the tune of $2,000.  Well, the problem was a loose battery connection and while I was thrilled at the news I wasn't happy when I got home and the gate wouldn't open!  My dear sweet husband failed to tell me when he tried to re-set the gate he might have erased the codes to our clickers!  Long story short they rushed back to the house and reprogrammed my clicker and I had access to my house!

I had also stopped at Chick-Fil-A and picked up a side salad without cheese and a 12 piece grilled nuggets.  I was going to make a delicious salad for lunch adding a whole avocado.  I had my mouth set on it.  I was still irritated about the delay to get into the house (at least an hour) and I lost it when I opened the bag to find out they missed my order up and gave me fried nuggets!  I was pissed, not feeling the greatest and starving.  It was 3:00!  I just ate them.  Not the right choice but that is what I did.  I paid for it too!  I felt like crap!  My stomached rumbled and my head hurt, my energy level hit skid row.  You don't eat clean (real clean) for 10 weeks and then expect to feel good when you "dirty" your system up.  I will probably pay for it for a few days.  It wasn't worth it!

Here is the difference in working with Michael Banks over the stupid WW Mike.  When I missed up on WW, Mike would yell at me and made sure I felt like crap for doing it and he would have had all kinds of "Why?" questions for me.  I texted Michael and told him what I did and I got no response.  Do I think he is mad at me?  My first reaction was yes because that is what I'm geared to.  Once I thought about it I know he isn't mad at me.  But I know he expects me to move on.  He warned me in the beginning that I would blow his program.  He told me it was inevitable.  He told me when I did to drink a warm glass of lemon water as it would help my body rid itself of the bad stuff.  He expects me to forget it and move on.  That is what I've done.  Tonight I had a good healthy clean meal of grilled salmon, broccoli and cauliflower along with a sweet potato with coconut butter.  YUM!  My favorite meal!!!!

Tomorrow I will keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment