Thursday, January 15, 2015

Without Computer!

Well I'm without my computer so I'm back on my phone giving you an update.

This morning I took my heart halter n and then went to Best Buy to exchange my computer but had to leave it. Usually they can do a setup the same day but unfortunately I won't get my computer back until tomorrow or possibly even Saturday. Can I tell you how much I hate being without it?

I thought today was going to be a busy day but it wasn't. The Maids called early this afternoon and had to cancel my cleaning day until Monday because someone in my crew had to be off tomorrow. I was okay with it because I felt too much pressure to get the house ready and I still have Christmas items to be packed up.
I really suffered today with a bad attitude in regards to this eating plan.  I really want more options and I wallowed in it most of the day and by this evening I was in a really bad mood. I'm aggravated at the goal that Michael and Janet want for me in regards to exercise. I'll be 59 this year and I have to bone on bone knees and arthritis in both ankles plus the bone spur in my right foot. Also on 355 pounds so that is a lot of pressure on the lower extremity of my body. I felt like Janet threw in my face today that because she works out 7 days a week plus she goes to the gym a second time on the days she trains with Michael that I need to be pushing myself to get to that point. Janet is 45 years old and a size 14 and that's a big difference. I'm sure if I was in her shoes I'd be working out like her as well. It's crazy to think that I can go from sitting on my butt for the last three years to that in a few months. I'm not saying that it won't work out nor will I try, but give me a chance. It really aggravated me today.

I did have a victory today, I went to the store with Mark and I shopped!  That felt really good and I think I'm ready to take that duty back over again. I know it's hard on him to go to the store after a 12 hour day and try to shop for us. I think next week I will surprise him and not ask him to go to for anything!  I have really appreciated him doing that for the last couple of years.

Tomorrow I'm scheduled for class at the gym and I need to work on the house and also finish up the laundry. The sun finally came out today and this weekend we are supposed to be in the 60's.  I think I will shock Mark and help him finished taking the lights off the house. I also would like to get some cooking done this weekend. I have found a minestrone recipe and I'd like to make that plus the filling for chicken lettuce wraps.   It's going to be a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment