Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

I said I would get out here and get this blog going again and here I am! 

Bad news. Today I spent some time in a ER Clinic. I have pneumonia!  Yes,  you read it right!  Thanks to my sweet grandson who came to see me the day after Christmas croupie and ran straight for me and coughed in my face!  Oh what we are willing to go through for such sweetness!  Right?   They're gone now and I'm missing them like crazy!  I wish they didn't live in Kansas!

Christmas was the norm for my family.  Dysfunctional!   I cried lots of tears and my feelings were hurt but it is behind me.

I decorated more than I have in over 10 years. The house was beautiful and people were amazed.  It felt good.  Now to pack it all back up.  It will get done but I'm going to have to feel a lot better than I do right now.

Food wise the holiday's were amazing.  I stuck to my new lifestyle, adapted to it and didn't look back.  If anything it made me stronger and it proved to myself that I can do this and I want this more than anything.  For once I believe this is going to happen. 

So,  feeling like crud,  I kept my commitment and I got out here on my phone no less and happily wrote to all of you.  So... tomorrow night I will write again and share some more.

My resolution is to end this year at a weight that I haven't been in a very long time.  Like over 30 years.  What were your's?  Leave me a comment and let me know.  I'm truly interested!

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment