Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rainy Lazy Day

Mark had to work today and I just piddled around the house.  I did find 2 recipes to try both down in the crock-pot which is a great win for me!  One is Slower Cooker Quinoa Chicken Chili and the other is Carnitas which we will eat in romaine lettuce cups with  some home-made pico de gallo and avocados.  The chicken chili called for a can of corn but since I can't have that yet, I will just leave it out.  I will let you know how it turns out and I will share the recipes if you would like to try it out.

Basically, I was a lazy bum all day.  I just sat and stitched and of course watched TV.  I also found a sampler that I started in 1997 that is two-thirds done.  I got it out because this white angel is getting boring! LOL!  I'll share pictures later this week.

Mark cooked us dinner tonight, grilled chicken, sweet potatoes with coconut butter and green beans.  It was yummy.  He is really crazy for a seasoning from Penzy's called "Sunny Paris" and I have to admit it is great on chicken.  We then watched the movie "Saving Mr. Banks" with Tom Hanks and that caused us to rent Mary Poppins.  Such a fun  movie!  Reminds me of growing up!

So being so lazy today caused me not to get many steps in.  I did eat well and tomorrow is weigh-in day!  I hope I lost.  This journey is amazing!  I wish any of you who are trying to lose would contact me and just hear what I'm doing.  I admit it was hard the first couple weeks but once your energy picks up and all the sluggish/nap-time feelings go away you just don't want to go back.  It is amazing what sugar, dairy, wheat and chemicals do to our bodies.  Clean eating is the way to go.  The body loves it!  Trust me.  Email me imahoot286@sbcglobal.net if you are ready to change your life!

Going to bed!  See ya tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment